This is a fantastic opportunity to join, and make a real difference to, a forward thinking, innovative and welcoming team of research and technology professionals at the cutting edge of the insights industry.
FlexMR, the technology led insight agency, are seeking to appoint an experienced, trusted and responsible Information Security Officer (ISO). The ISO will be responsible for providing the vision and strategies necessary to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of data and electronic information across the company, by communicating risk to senior management, creating and maintaining enforceable policies and supporting processes, and ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include co-ordination of the agency’s Information Security Forum and general operations, conducting risk assessments, collaborating across departments to maintain a consistent high degree of information security awareness and liaising with external stakeholders (such as auditors, service suppliers, clients and regulatory authorities) on relevant matters.
You will deliver training to new and existing team members, conduct regular checks on key procedures and processes, in addition to propelling forward our continued commitment to our high data security standards that are vital to maintaining the trust of our clients.
- Developing and implementing strategies concerning the protection and usage of data throughout the organisation
- Ensuring operational compliance with relevant regulatory bodies, in addition to existing and prospective clients
- Co-ordinating the activities of the company’s Information Security Forum
- Auditing and delivering data security & privacy training across departments
- Liaising with external stakeholders such as auditors, service suppliers, clients and regulatory bodies
- Ideal for candidates with Information Security experience or seeking a career change from administrative or management roles
- Practice in conducting audits and working with external stakeholders a bonus
- Knowledge of information technology systems and/or information security
- Evidence of service, process or information security improvement skills
- CISSP or CISM a plus, but not required
This position is available as a full-time, part-time or job share opportunity - based at Shoreline Business Park, Sandside, Milnthorpe, Cumbria, LA7 7BF. To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Successful candidates will be invited an interview at our head office.