Reach out, go beyond the screen, go mobile: respondents easily record and share their feedback - giving you greater insight into their world. Today we are pleased to announce the latest addition to our huge array of features - mobile video responses.
What are the key features?
- 24/7 and in-situ: Respondents can record and share anytime, anywhere, whilst their ideas are fresh
- Usability: Respondents upload video with ease and a couple of clicks
- Full access: On both desktop and mobile devices
How can I use it?
- Ethnographic Video Diaries: for self-ethnography, pre-tasks or to document product use
- Vox pops: get short video quotes from your customers to bring your presentations to life
- Lifestyle Diaries: for understanding customer journeys, brand interaction and documenting everyday life
- We have also enhanced our video stimuli handling - get the full benefit now, across both desktop and mobile platforms
- Get the benefit of facial expressions and tone of voice
- In-situ and real-time research
- Engaging and interactive approach
- Cost-effective alternative, e.g. for ethnographic research
To book a free trial of the FlexMR research platform and make use of our wide range of quant & qual tools, click here. Or, click here to read more about our mobile tools, and the flexible service levels we can provide.