We are pleased to announce another update to our ever improving suite of online research tools. The In-Line Conversations update applies to two of our tools in particular: Question Board MR & Forum MR.
What does it do?
- Probe further - The In-line conversation feature allows you to have a private discussion with a selected participant with the aim of probing and prompting further.
- Message privately - This enables you to address a participant within the on-going discussion of the overall Question Board MR.
- Improve usability - This is helpful and convenient for both researcher and participant and improves the overall usability of Question Board MR further.
How does it work?
- An in-line conversation is always started by the moderator only. The participant can then reply and give feedback privately.
- Additionally, the moderator can choose to send an automated alert to the respondent which draws the participant back into the discussion thread.
What are the benefits?
- Clarify and go deeper - As a researcher you can now probe further, clarify and question respondents during and in-line within the Question Board Focus Group itself.
- Convenience - There is no need to leave the discussion - you can probe and prompt directly within the stream of the discussion and address selected respondents privately.
- Increased response rate - The ease of use that is typical for FlexMR and the in-built automated alert functions round off this new feature.
To book a free trial of the FlexMR research platform and make use of our wide range of quant & qual tools, click here. Or, click here to read more about the flexible service levels we can provide.